Raise The Bar: FITNESS & RECREATION CAMPS
FIT-FUN CAMPS FOR THE BIG KIDS! (13+ yrs)
Spring Break & Summer Camps run from 9:00am to 5:00pm every day with a few spots available for half day registration. Participants will enjoy a variety of fit-based, health & wellness focused, social & recreational activities both indoor and outdoor such as:
- Strength and conditioning group fitness (daily)
- TRX training
- Rock climbing
- and so much more......
Our camps are hosted by certified fitness coaches and instructors.
- Maximum 12 participants
- 1 on 1 Support workers may be available at an additional cost. Please contact us to inquire.
- Activities will be held on and off site and accommodated to suit everyone's ability
- Participants are expected to bring a lunch, snacks, water bottle, change of clothes, sunscreen & hat, running shoes daily
- Camp itinerary is released 3 weeks prior to camp
- Ages 13+
- Activities & exercises made to accommodate every persons needs & abilities
- Full-days (9am-5pm): $385.00 + hst
- Half-days (9am - 1pm OR 1pm - 5pm): $225.00 + hst * only a few spots available in each
PRICING & REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
There are 3 registration options: Full-day, Half-day morning & Half-day afternoon. Please acknowledge that most off-site activities take place in the afternoon. Receipts will be auto-emailed to you upon purchase. Cost is inclusive with the exception of 1-on-1 support and any personal purchases made by participants during off-site activities.
CAMPS AVAILABLE (click here to register):
- March 11th - 15th
- July 8th-12th
- August 12th-16th
DISCLAIMERS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- To confirm a spot in an RTB camp, it MUST be paid for upon registration. If using SSAH/Passport Funding and requiring direct billing, please contact us ASAP to reserve a spot and make billing arrangements.
- Activities may be altered from the itinerary due to weather and/or circumstances out of our control. Parents/Guardians will be advised with as much notice as possible should this happen.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund given up to 4 weeks prior to first date of camp start date. 50% of fee refunded 3 weeks prior to first day of camp start date. No refunds given thereafter*.
- *Camps must have a minimum of 4 participants, if camps do not fulfill the minimum registration requirement they will be cancelled with three weeks notice and full refunds given.