RAISE THE BAR
WHAT IS RAISE THE BAR ? SIMPLY PUT; ONE-OF-A-KIND MAINSTREAM FITNESS PROGRAMS FOR ANYONE WITH EXCEPTIONAL NEEDS. FROM BIRTH TO SENIOR, 1-ON-1 SUPPORT TO GROUP TRAINING; WE DO IT. WHY DID WE CREATE RAISE THE BAR? BECAUSE THESE INCREDIBLE PEOPLE ARE THE CORE OF WHO WE ARE. THEY ARE OUR PASSION, OUR REASON FOR EXISTENCE, OUR INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT EVERY ABILITY HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENHANCE THEIR QUALITY OF LIFE THROUGH EXERCISE IN A FULLY SUPPORTED ENVIRONMENT BY CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS AND COACHES. THOSE WHO BECOME A MEMBER OF RTB ARE OPENED A DOOR INTO A WORLD WITH LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES TO DISCOVER UNTAPPED STRENGTHS AND ABILITY, DEFY ODDS AND BREAK STIGMAS.
RAISE THE BAR CAMPS
Raise The Bar: FITNESS & RECREATION CAMPS
FIT-FUN CAMPS FOR THE BIG KIDS! (13+ yrs)
Spring Break & Summer Camps run from 9:00am to 5:00pm every day with a few spots available for half day registration. Participants will enjoy a variety of fit-based, health & wellness focused, social & recreational activities both indoor and outdoor such as:
- Strength and conditioning group fitness (daily)
- TRX training
- Rock climbing
- and so much more......
Our camps are hosted by certified fitness coaches and instructors.
- Maximum 12 participants
- 1 on 1 Support workers may be available at an additional cost. Please contact us to inquire.
- Activities will be held on and off site and accommodated to suit everyone's ability
- Participants are expected to bring a lunch, snacks, water bottle, change of clothes, sunscreen & hat, running shoes daily
- Camp itinerary is released 3 weeks prior to camp
- Ages 13+
- Activities & exercises made to accommodate every persons needs & abilities
- Full-days (9am-5pm): $385.00 + hst
- Half-days (9am - 1pm OR 1pm - 5pm): $225.00 + hst * only a few spots available in each
PRICING & REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
There are 3 registration options: Full-day, Half-day morning & Half-day afternoon. Please acknowledge that most off-site activities take place in the afternoon. Receipts will be auto-emailed to you upon purchase. Cost is inclusive with the exception of 1-on-1 support and any personal purchases made by participants during off-site activities.
CAMPS AVAILABLE (click here to register):
- March 11th - 15th
- July 8th-12th
- August 12th-16th
DISCLAIMERS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- To confirm a spot in an RTB camp, it MUST be paid for upon registration. If using SSAH/Passport Funding and requiring direct billing, please contact us ASAP to reserve a spot and make billing arrangements.
- Activities may be altered from the itinerary due to weather and/or circumstances out of our control. Parents/Guardians will be advised with as much notice as possible should this happen.
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund given up to 4 weeks prior to first date of camp start date. 50% of fee refunded 3 weeks prior to first day of camp start date. No refunds given thereafter*.
- *Camps must have a minimum of 4 participants, if camps do not fulfill the minimum registration requirement they will be cancelled with three weeks notice and full refunds given.
RAISE THE BAR FITNESS CLASSES
Raise The Bar: POWERLIFTING
A 55 minute powerlifting club for male and females with exceptional needs.
- MALE CLUB: Fridays @ 5pm - 6pm
- FEMALE CLUB: Fridays @ 6pm - 7pm
- These classes are recommended for beginner to advanced lifters, available to any ability. Each participant is coached according to their needs.
- Male RTB Powerlifting Club is taught by a male Head Powerlifting Coach and experienced male powerlifting assistant coaches.
- Female RTB Powerlifting Club is taught by a female Head Powerlifting Coach and experienced female powerlifting assistant coaches.
Raise The Bar: STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Co-ed (13+ years)
- Tuesdays @ 5pm
RTB Strength & Conditioning is a co-ed 55 minute full body strength and conditioning class for boys and girls 13+ years with exceptional needs. This class is designed to sweat, empower, strengthen, build confidence, friendships and independence through fitness and functional movement. All classes are modified and fully supported to ensure every ability can participate.
YOUTH FIT (INCLUSIVE)
- Saturdays 11am-12pm
YouthFit is a 55-minute INCLUSIVE class that empowers youth and teens aged 6-16 years to participate in fitness by learning functional strength training movements. Focus is on cardio-respiratory endurance, strength, stamina, coordination and flexibility.
This class is split into two groups (6-12 yrs and 13-16 yrs) with each group training at an age appropriate program. Combined, there will never be more than 12 people training at one time. Advanced signup for this class is mandatory.
The class helps youth and teens to understand that strength training, can be a healthy way to effectively build lean muscle mass, which helps balance their overall fitness,avoid injury, increases confidence, improves athletic performance and enhances overall quality of life. The program will provide teens with a fun, safe, and effective workout.
This class is intended for every fitness level and every ability.
1-on-1 SUPPORT & PERSONAL TRAINING
We offer personal training for any age, any ability with 4 packages to choose from:
55 Minute Sessions:
- Purchase 1-12 sessions: $60 per session
- Purchase 13-24 sessions: $55 per session
- Purchase 25+ sessions: $50 per session
25 Minute Sessions:
- $35 per session
* All prices are subject to HST
** We also offer a mobile training team that will come to you in the comfort of your own home for an additional (travel) fee