Sascha’s unique approach to fitness can be attributed to having tackled her own personal struggles and experiences, transforming them into a positive philosophy and a dynamic one of a kind training program – making Active Souls Project one of the most sought-after health and fitness companies in Waterloo region.
Her inspiration is her special needs child and her mission to take individuals from ‘I CAN’T” to “I CAN”, changing bodies, enhancing abilities, building self-confidence and improving quality of life.
She is always striving to inspire people to believe in themselves and push beyond their self-imposed boundaries, to create a community where people support one another to break through barriers and challenge themselves to be their best version from the inside out.
As a bonafide fitness lover, she stays agile wearing the multiple hats of personal trainer, group fitness/bootcamp instructor, hockey and ringette dryland training coach, mother, mentor, motivational speaker, entrepreneur and advocate for those with exceptional needs.
- Personal Trainer (CPTN-CPT)
- Bench, Squat, Deadlift Specialist (CPTN)
- FPM Olympic Barbell Specialist (YTS)
- FPM Mind Body Specialist -I Am Strong L1 (YTS)
Sascha's roles in the company include:
- Operations and Administration
- Head Coach for KW Special Olympics Powerlifting
- Director of Personal Training
- Director of Exceptional Needs Programming
- Group Fitness Coach
Contact Sascha directly @ 519-500-2156 or email@example.com